Reputation Marketing projects

Skyrocket Rankings · Increase Conversions · Social Proof · Live Stream

There was actually a test done by the University of California in Berkeley and they looked at 320 different businesses. Here’s what they found – that if you increase the rating by slightly half a star you can actually increase business by 19%. Reputation marketing is proven to increase business by 19% with just half star rating online. Now, that’s powerful.”

People on project: Chad Hoffman and Debbie Goldfarb

HOURS INVESTED

CUPS OF COFFEE

LINES OF CODE

EXPERTS ON PROJECT

Here’s the most important question

After being referred to a business and you go online, what do you do next?

 

52% look for online reviews and ratings. 5 out of 10 people that refer you will go online and look for you reviews. If they don’t find them, the chances of them picking up the phone to call you are very slim. But 35% actually go to your website. I looked at your home page and noticed you don’t have any reviews on the homepage of your website. 13% actually go to your social media. And at your social media and found that you don’t have any reviews at all on your social media like LinkedIn or Facebook. It’s very important that you see what the behaviors of customers are now versus what they were two or three years ago.

SIMILAR PROJECTS